- Ensuring the academy is operating within the mission and ethos of the trust and contributing to the trust’s key strategic priorities.
- Monitoring the quality of teaching and learning, attendance, behaviour and safety, within the academy and progress against the academy improvement plan.
- Holding school leaders to account for improvement of standards in the school.
- Engaging with wider academy activities as a means of monitoring overall quality.
- Ensuring compliance with the Trusts policy for Safeguarding and that the Academy maintains a ‘culture of vigilance in respect of all safeguarding matters.
Mr Cathal Lynch – Chair of Governors
Mrs Abiola Adeboyejo – T&L Assessment
Mrs Beverly Walters – PDB & W SEND Governor
Chris Jones – Staff Governor
Mrs Ria Evans – Outcomes
Miss Sarah Maxfield – T&L Assessment
Governors can be contacted via email to the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the school.
Please mark your email or letter FAO the Chair of Governors and we will ensure that your communication is passed on. Any emails will be handled in confidence.
Register of Business Interests
|Cathal Lynch||Director of Structures in Schools
Charity Trustee of Friends of Cotteridge Park
|Mrs Abiola Adeboyejo||None|
|Mrs Arwa Kassim||None|
|Mrs Beverley Walters||None|
|Mr Chris Jones||None|
|Mrs Ria Evans||None|
|Miss Sarah Maxfield||None|