Firs Primary Governing Body
Our Governing Body play an important role in supporting the Board of Trustees and providing key elements of local governance for schools.The Governing Body are responsible for:
- Ensuring the academy is operating within the mission and ethos of the trust and contributing to the trust’s key strategic priorities.
- Monitoring the quality of teaching and learning, attendance, behaviour and safety, within the academy and progress against the academy improvement plan.
- Holding school leaders to account for improvement of standards in the school.
- Engaging with wider academy activities as a means of monitoring overall quality.
- Ensuring compliance with the Trusts policy for Safeguarding and that the Academy maintains a ‘culture of vigilance in respect of all safeguarding matters.
Governors can be contacted via email to the school at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the school.
Please mark your email or letter FAO the Chair of Governors and we will ensure that your communication is passed on. Any emails will be handled in confidence.
Please click on the link below for the WHMAT governance page:
|Sally Leese||Chair of Governors|
|Harpinder Singh||Governor (Vice Chair & SEND)|
|Nicola Lynch||Governor (Safeguarding)|
Board of Trustees:
Graham Parker – Board Chair
Clive Bailey – Vice Chair